Deeds Of Flesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeds Of Flesh

Hey, I just got back from last night's Deeds Of Flesh record release party. Eric was playing a string through USA RR1. They mention that they endorse Jackson guitars inside their new liner notes. I don't know if the endorsement goes both ways, but I think it would be killer if Jackson endrosed Deeds Of Flesh. The new album is killer, by the way, and it is always good to party with my friends in Deeds when they are in town. They even dedicated a song to me, for "confronting multiple skinheads and surviving". The song was Path Of The Weakening. How F'n metal is that?
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Deeds Of Flesh

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That's as metal as it gets bro!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That's very cool [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I need to give the new Deeds of Flesh a listen. Always liked them and i think they are definitely one of the better "newer" american death metal bands.

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

They're cool guys. My band is signed to the label they own.
        www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

btw Ace, i love the little effigy of the forgotten avatar.
          www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Hey, your in Severed Savior? I was at the Corona show Friday night. Check my profile, you might recognize me.

Comment

Gilbert; I dont know how many times I've gone looking to see if we got reviewd in a mag and I see Severed....get all exited and then realize "Damn it! It's that "Other" Severed band"! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

lol i know dude, theres like 4 different "severed's"
                www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Ace, I wasn't at that show. I took a break from the band for about a year but just recently re-joined with them. But at least you got to hear several songs i wrote!

[ June 08, 2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Gilbert ]
                  www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

The band sounded really tight the other night. I was backstage with Disgorge and Deeds when they were on, and we all noticed how killer it sounded. I picked up the Froced To Bleed CD off Erik, and as soon as I take the new Deeds CD out, I'll listen to it!!

Oh, and by the way, I am a HUGE Suffo fan. I have a Pierced From Within tattoo on my left forearm.

[ June 08, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Ace ]

Comment

sweet! "forced to bleed" is the album i wrote/recorded. i hope you like it.
                      im a huge suffo fan also, they were/still are the greatest.
                      www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Working...
                      X