Les Paul body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul body

I'm looking for a project body, that will soon be a Jackson Les Paul mutt.
    Does anyone make a bolt on, 25.5 scale floyded(preferably) Les paul that I could get a body from? I would rather not have to do any routing. Also, I'm taking ideas: Single Hum, or two?

yep!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Try here:http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/bodies...carvedtop_lp:D
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

OK I should have specified: one that won't cost me 54325435325523253253 dollars. maybe under 150?

Comment

Originally posted by Burn View Post
          54325435325523253253 dollars.
          Well actually, it'd be an interesting one if we could find a Les Paul body costing 54325435325523253253 dollars.
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

No known 25.5" scale LP bodies except Warmoth or other custom places.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, thats what I figured... but I don't know too much about Les Pauls so I figured I'd ask...

Comment

Funny someone would ask this! A few nights ago I was brainstorming some ideas, and I took these pics (about 4 beers I think). The Hondo II LP copy, and the DK2M neck. The neck pocket is right on, the scale is only 1/8" off, and it wouldn't take much to put a floyd route on there........and the neck pup would have to go. hmmmm....

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

EXACTLY, maple board, black with gold hardware. thats awesome! I want a reverse headstock though.... I know, good luck.

Comment

It's very do-able bro......just gotta find a cheapo LP copy like mine (which I couldn't even sell for $75.00)

Comment

all of a sudden i am afraid of mark
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I've been afraid of Mark for years!

Comment

And you guys thought I was nutz

Anyone else remember that Grover Jackson LP with the fins and pointyhead a couple of years ago?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Why don't you go for the LTD version of the ESP KH3

Which is the signature model for metallica Guitarist Kirk Hammet. The LTD version is affordable and has all what you specified.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                              all of a sudden i am afraid of mark
                              Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
                              I've been afraid of Mark for years!
                              Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              And you guys thought I was nutz

Anyone else remember that Grover Jackson LP with the fins and pointyhead a couple of years ago?

Yeah, I think maybe a little of Matt has rubbed off on me over the years. I think I'm going to seek professional help.......

Comment

Working...
                              X