Lefty Charvel sighting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Charvel sighting...

Last night, my brother and I went to the Kataklysm/Bleeding Through/Shai-Halud <sp?>/The Haunted show in Minneapolis. I was, as always, on the lookout for Jacksons. Things weren't looking good, but when Bleeding Through came on, their rhythm guitarist had a toothpaste-logo Charvel lefty. It basically looked like a Dinky XL or DK2 -- bolt-on, sharkfins, S/S/H pickup layout, Floyd-style trem. The lead guitarist was playing what appeared to be one of the recent BC Rich neck-thru imports.

As for The Haunted, Jensen was playing what I believe was a Gibson LP Custom. Anders appears to have kicked his Ibanez habit and was playing a Caparison with a TOM/stop-piece and 3+3 headstock. I never saw him turn around to figure out if it was bolt-on or neck-thru. The Caparison inlays are cool as hell.
    sigpic

Re: Lefty Charvel sighting...

I was there with the other guitarist in my band and we were looking for jacksons as well. (figured it is a metal show there should be at least one...) Anyways it was nice to at least see that dude with the charvel, and it looked like the other guy had a soloist back up guitar. It was a neck through and it had binding and had the headstock, but i couldnt see the front... As far as the haunted go, that guys guitar was a neckthrough. The inlay were sweet. I was right there in front of him and he turned a few times. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Working...
    X