Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 winter NAMM thread or is it too early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 winter NAMM thread or is it too early?

Any news or rumors on what we may expect from FMIC for the Jackson guitar division? With the sales of the DK2M flying off the shelves, will there be more maple fretboarded Jacksons, and how bout that DK2M reverse with 1 humbucker, will that be made in standard colors to make the price more in line with a DK2M?

I don't know about rumors but do know I am planning on going this year. Who else is going?
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I hope so on that single hum DK2M.GF really doesn't excite me much.I'd go for yin~yang twins in black and white,though!!!!
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I'm headed to NAMM this year, should be a good time!

Pete

Comment

Should be there all 4 days - looking forward to it!
          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Myself, and Mr. Pink are planning on being there.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

If Scott and Cujo are going to be there count me in
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                If Scott and Cujo are going to be there count me in
                Alright Tim! Will you hang out with us for more than 10 minutes this time? I thought we ran you off in Austin.:ROTF:
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                  Alright Tim! Will you hang out with us for more than 10 minutes this time? I thought we ran you off in Austin.:ROTF:
                  Nah - I was hangin' with my buddy Phil. He is largely responsible for me still playing the guitar today. We were buds in high school - he exposed me to a lot of killer music - who knew there was a band besides Kiss? He showed me a lot of songs and riffs and leads. We'd only seen each other once in the last 20 years because he moved to Austin after high school.

Basically, we jammed at his band's rehearsal space for several nights.

When we're in Annaheim we can all go to Ron's house and jam - this past winter NAMM Ron and I jammed in his living room. The crazy fucker had his front door open and we're playing pretty damn *loud* at 2am
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

We may be there this year, the wife wants to and it gets me out to see my younger brother so we'll see
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

If I can score a pass again I'ld like to go this year. The one in 04 was awsome.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm tired of going to the damn thing (this will be my 20th show I think) but may go.
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

What Matt said
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm planning on going again this year. Its sort of my yearly vaccation so to speak

Rudy
                            www.wickedrocks.com
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I gots my 2 weeks of vaction for this year so Count me in
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X