Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metallica - St. Anger Release Date MOVED TO THIS THURSDAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica - St. Anger Release Date MOVED TO THIS THURSDAY!

Not that anyone is dying with anticipation but according to Metallica's website, the release date has been moved to this Thursday the 5th.

Re: Metallica - St. Anger Release Date MOVED TO THIS THURSDAY!

New albums come out on Tuedays. Why would this one be any different? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My guess is that the release of the song St. Anger has generated a lot of negative publicity and comments so the label wants to get the CD out to the public before everyone decides NOT to buy it.

Comment

Hmm, seems kinda strange to me. Then again, most of the crap Metallica and their representatives have been doing for the past few years has been a little strange.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When does the video game come out? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

In late 2004/ early 2005

Comment

Metallica are still together? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

blabbermouth.net has all the songs posted online.right now i,m listening to the 3rd track of the new album and my god it's a horrible piece of ****

Comment

Who is Metallica? I thought they disbanded in 1990.... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=2079

I can hear Lars now "Damn bootleggers I bet its those damn Napster guys again, this will cost us like $20 or $30 fricking dollars!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ June 03, 2003, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: skidd ]
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Who the hell cares anymore. I sure don't.

Comment

My world
                        mms://demand.stream.aol.com/wmg/us/eeg/gc/synthesis/300.andmendb.wmv

Purify
                        mms://demand.stream.aol.com/wmg/us/eeg/gc/dotmusic/300.gfdserwq.wmv

Shoot me again
                        mms://demand.stream.aol.com/wmg/us/eeg/gc/easports/300.webrhunj.wmv

Unnamed feedling
                        mms://demand.stream.aol.com/wmg/us/eeg/gc/easportsau/300.oiyuqrew.wmv

All withing my hand
                        mms://demand.stream.aol.com/wmg/us/eeg/gc/msn/300.wmv

Just copy the URL (Ctrl + C) and paste it to your adresse-bar (Ctrl + V). If anybody knows how to download the videos, please let me know

Enjoy

[ June 03, 2003, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

Looks like Blabbermouth.net got busted and had to replace the DVD files with the San Quinton St. Anger file.

Some of the files posted above sound somewhat promissing but the lack of solos sure makes the repetition sound boring.

This is all kind of funny. It's a race to see if Metallica's label can get the CD out before everyone has downloaded it... hahahahaha.

Comment

Why Thursday? Same reason the Matrix came out Thursday I guess. To be out of teh norm to generate more hype I guess. Metallica's St. Anger will sell like hotcakes @ a fatfarm when teh instructors are not looking. They will not get my $$$$ though
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Blabbermouth forgot to replace the "All within my hands" video clip with the st. anger video, check it out before they notice!

Comment

Working...
                              X