X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of Dave Mustaine's new ESP guitar

Here it is

Re: Picture of Dave Mustaine\'s new ESP guitar

Thread-copier! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Why don't you post the links to the other ones like you usually do, Ron? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thread-copier [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=16;t=000473

You have to look around. Also, this section's description says "Jackson/Charvel Artists", which Mustaine is not at this time, so if they're not using Jackson or Charvel, it belongs in the Guitars By Other Manufacturers or Non-CJ Related Talk.

And for the record:

Newc

[ May 25, 2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Awsome Newc! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I didn't even think about that. Guess I still see him as a Jackson player.
              You think that since he has only been with ESP for a couple of days you could have given me some slack NEWC, but then again your always the firt one to point out someones mistakes. Good job.

Comment

No problem, always glad to be a pain in the ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

You're so good at it because you're usually right, Newc! That adds the extra
                  inflammation to hemhorroidal tissues! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course your theory that Dave would go to Gibson because he wouldn't want to pair up on clinics with Kerry King was one of your rare lapses, seeing KERRY IS WITH BC RICH NOW, and DAVE DID GO TO ESP!
                  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

On a serious note, this section of the JCF has become the place where many of the Jackson-leaving artists are posted,
                  and non-Jackson artists and their gear have always been discussed here. The admins can move threads if they feel they're in the wrong place, but a look at many threads in this section will tell you they're not concerned. Now if you ask how to set up your Floyd here, you should be directed to the Tech Q&A section - or to the search engine - as that's the best place to get your info.

Yep, Dave doesn't look as if he likes that thing much, does he?
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ NEWC

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                      And for the record:
                      (pic of the "Muswang")

Newc
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What are you trying to say, Newc? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If this section is dedicated ONLY to Jackson using artists, it's gonna get mighty quiet!!!!

Hehehe...

Comment

Yep. Maybe the silence will spur action.

Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                            If this section is dedicated ONLY to Jackson using artists, it's gonna get mighty quiet!!!!

Hehehe...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You got that right. I've never seen this as just a designation of J/C artists and their gear... it's about all artists and their gear.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that was always my understanding to, and I argued as much on the old forum. But I don't think anyone could hear me over the screaming [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X