Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustaine update

Found this on one of our local radio stations website:
    Former MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has begun work on a solo release, tentatively due in early 2004 through Sanctuary Records. No further details are available at this time.
    Mustaine, who has just signed an exclusive endorsement agreement with ESP Guitar Company, has brought his unique vision and focus to a new line of ESP & LTD Signature Series guitars, to be introduced at Summer NAMM 2003.
    "If there is any question to why I came over to ESP," says Mustaine, "it will be silenced when you play one of these. Absolutely ripping." ESP's new Dave Mustaine "DV8" Signature model will be available in both ESP and LTD versions. Both are "V" shaped guitars, with pickups, hardware and design all according to Dave's own specs.
    Though Dave Mustaine left MEGADETH in early 2002, in part because of a debilitating injury to his left arm and hand, he has begun work on a number of projects that show his tenacity and love for rock guitar. Massive amounts of physical therapy have brought him back to 100% guitar-playing power, and now Mustaine's ready to lay his latest licks on the public. Long known as one of metal guitar's strongest voices, Dave chose ESP to begin this new and exciting chapter in his rock success story.
    "The quality and class of the company," Mustaine says, "is why I chose ESP."
    As singer/songwriter/guitarist, Mustaine was the main man behind MEGADETH's amazing string of gold and multi-platinum records, including 1992's "Countdown to Extinction" and 1994's "Youthanasia". Later this year Capitol Records will begin a massive re-release campaign of MEGADETH's catalog, including an anthology and a box set (with rare tracks).
    This summer, DTS Entertainment will release a 5.1 surround audio DVD of "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying

Take it for what it's worth.

Re: Mustaine update

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...6;t=000179;p=2

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to post something that had already been posted. My mistake, should've read my own sig. line, I guess?

Comment

ESP takes another Jackson artist. No surprise there. I'll bet what we'll see is a horribly over-priced King V KO.

Comment

Working...
        X