Alexi Laiho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexi Laiho

I don't think anyone has posted this yet. If so, sorry for the double post.
    I just saw this on the ESP overseas website.
    http://www.espguitars.net/gallery/ov...iho/index.html

Re: Alexi Laiho

you probably missed this [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] : http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=6;t=000152

Lots of info in there about Alexi and his new guitars.

[ May 12, 2003, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

I knew there was a topic about him switching to ESP. I just didn't read anywhere that ESP already has him on their website with two signature models.

Comment

those pics are better than the other ones I've seen , but **** that cuttaway on the bottom sucks [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] ! //Steve

Comment

and damn it don't for get about ale http://www.espguitars.net/gallery/ov...ala/index.html //Steve

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
            Ok now that is just ****in' ugly. And by the way, why would anyone pay what is likely to be over $1,000 for a guitar equiped with EMG HZ pickups. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Over a year of begging Kevin Easton and Jackson to set up Alexi and put him on the website..... now this [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually like Ale's guitars, can't say the same for the Alexi's, those "Bevels" if you can even call them that, look horrible.

Comment

yeah both of Ale's guitars are awesome.. but Alexi's Rhoads look horrible imo.

Comment

I don't mind the white one but the blk and yellow one sucks , well the yellow sucks on it anyway ! and Greg you weren't the only one bugging Kevin to get Alexi and Ale on the endorsers list [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Alexi's ESPee bevels and pinstripes look like some old graphics Hamer used in the '80s. Jeez, they rip off Jackson Rhoads models with Hamer's artwork! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                        Alexi's ESPee bevels and pinstripes look like some old graphics Hamer used in the '80s. Jeez, they rip off Jackson Rhoads models with Hamer's artwork! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Hamner1:
                          [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                          Ok now that is just ****in' ugly. And by the way, why would anyone pay what is likely to be over $1,000 for a guitar equiped with EMG HZ pickups. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A friend of mine contacted ESPee about Alexi's guitars, and they said that a similar custom would cost from $4,500 to $5,000 !!!!!

But the funny part is that Alexi is gonna place Jackson pickups in his ESPee. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

$4,500.00+, for that [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] How the hell does ESP sell any guitars. Oh yeah that's right, next month LTD will have two versions out in the $400-$800 range.
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

yeah ales new guitars look quite ok IMO.
                              but I think I won't really get used to alexis.

the headstock looks false on a rhoads body and those bevels simply suck.

I think the cutaway was necessary, if ou take a look at the fretboard you can see that it is m,ore on the body than on a rhoads.
                              somewhere around the 17 fret, I think it is around the 19th on a jackson?

this thing looks huge and uuhh... can'T tell it.

anyway, alexi rules.
                              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
                              X