The Haunted last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunted last night

Saw the Haunted last night....AMAZING SHOW! Boiling hot in there though, the Haunted said it was the most intense show they've ever played because of the heat.

Jensen played a black Les Paul for most of the night through a Boss tuner pedal (that he used to tune as well as kill his signal during certain songs to stop feedback when he wasn't playing) straight into a 5150. Someone threw a pitcher of water at the stage and all of the water hit Jensen rendering the guitar totally screwed up, so he was pretty frustrated with that loser and whipped out his white ESP Les Paul to finish the set.

Anders was using his new Caparison model which looks a bit like an Ibanez sabre. Trans purple finish on a flame with all gold hardware, string thru, 3+3 tuners, ebony board(from what I could tell) with the typical Caparison oval inlays, and 2 humbuckers if I recall correctly. I couldn't see his pedals because I was two feet away from Jensen the entire show and could've reached out and grabbed his strings anytime I wanted to, so there were too many people jumping up and down and the singer was in my line of site towards Anders most of the night.

Met the entire band during the day including Marco Aro at a phone booth in down town Toronto...I took some pictures so I'll post them once I develop them.

Again, AWESOME SHOW!

[ May 11, 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: DumpyWumpy ]
    Last edited by DumpyWumpy; 11-07-2021, 07:17 AM.

Re: The Haunted last night

Thats ****ing cool. too bad about Jensens guitar though. Im listening to the haunted right now.. One Kill Wonder is a damn solid album.

pics !

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/malevo...unted_Pics.zip

There's a link to a ZIP file of everything I took...I'm the guy with the plain long sleeve black shirt on in the pics with the band [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

cool pics man ! witch one are you man ? yeah Anders is a real cool guy hey ? I talked to him in Seattle for 20 mins or so give him one of our cds and stuff , real cool guy ! //Steve

Comment

ok I see ya now ! I wish we had a better seen out here [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
          X