One helluva **** hot gig!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One helluva **** hot gig!!!!

Last Wednesday i went to see Vader in a Glasgow rock club called the Cathouse(aaah, home [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    Anyway, they were absolutely fukn brilliant!!!!

They played songs from all throughout their career and basically blew the audience away, and thats when they weren't QUITE as good as when i saw them last time.
    Only complaint i have is that the organiser/promoter who shall remain nameless - stupid mofo- had THE BANDS selling their own merch - why, because HE fuct up and had no one there to sell the stuff - tit.
    That and that 3 out of the 5 bands playing got the same set time as Vader [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Anyhoooo, if ya havnt heard of Vader give them a listen not as good as me fav band MetallicA but still v.v.v.good.(and IMO MILES better than Slayer)

Re: One helluva **** hot gig!!!!

Originally posted by slicer:
    Last Wednesday i went to see Vader in a Glasgow rock club called the Cathouse(aaah, home [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    Anyway, they were absolutely fukn brilliant!!!!

They played songs from all throughout their career and basically blew the audience away, and thats when they weren't QUITE as good as when i saw them last time.
    Only complaint i have is that the organiser/promoter who shall remain nameless - stupid mofo- had THE BANDS selling their own merch - why, because HE fuct up and had no one there to sell the stuff - tit.
    That and that 3 out of the 5 bands playing got the same set time as Vader [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Anyhoooo, if ya havnt heard of Vader give them a listen not as good as me fav band MetallicA but still v.v.v.good.(and IMO MILES better than Slayer)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I heard the last album they did it was pretty good , sounds like you had a great show ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by slicer:
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I wouldn't go THAT far! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I caught Vader when they played Southern California - great show, and the venue was small enough so I could get really close to the stage - mainly to check out the Ran Guitars! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeh, Mauser had a Ran Thunder and an Avenger, both of which looked like they had a Bill Lawrence 500XL style pickups(although they were white and the ax was black [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] )
        Peter had a couple of his Ran Invader signature series ax's(they look sooooo cool). Interestingly enuf though, one was black and one was black with red round the outside of the top of the body - looked amazing!!!

After the show, i saw them and they all remembered me from the last time i saw them! I managed to get a few fotos with all and also got my ticket and an old black scratch plate from an Ibeenhad style guitar signed in silver ink by all of them. The scratch plate looks pretty smart [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Last time, they all signed my ticket and my revelation CD, they really are cool guys to be so loyal and take time with their fans after gigs, especially a p*ss poor organised one like this!

Comment

Working...
        X