Let's hear ir for RacerX Ron !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear ir for RacerX Ron !!!

I'd just like to show my appreciation , as a random act , to RacerX Ron.

I enjoy his constant contributions of guitar knowledge, all around worldly knowledge, as well as his non-stop eye for the humorous !!!

I would also like to congratulate him on his 20,000th post !!!

Here's to you Ron !!! I like that you're here !!!

Hear, hear!

edit: Is it just me or does that hand look like it's doing something completely different than clapping?
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

congrats man! 20 more on the horizon!

Comment

Congrats and thanks, Ron!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
          Hear, hear!

edit: Is it just me or does that hand look like it's doing something completely different than clapping?
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            You know it
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I heard that at 20,000 posts, your count gets reset back to zero.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I heard that at 20,000 posts, your count gets reset back to zero.
                :ROTF: Didn't something like that happen to a bunch of guys here once? I vaguely remember post counts set back to 0. I am not talking about the 500 or so we lost when the board changed, either.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, I think a bunch of posts were lost in the changeover, but I think one of the admins also reset Ron's count to zero for a little while, too. :ROTF:
                  Not sure about anybody else being reset to zero, though.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ron is a super dude and an attention whore - but one of the finest attention whores around Seriously, the more time I "spend" with him here, the more I like him. Here's to you, Ron! Congrats on the 20.000 and hope to read another 20k from your hand
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hell yeah. Ron is a stand up dude with a twisted sense of humor and a wealth of knowledge. I'll bet he won every spelling bee as a child too!
                      This bong is for you bro....

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        I think one of the admins also reset Ron's count to zero for a little while, too. :ROTF:
                        I think you are right now that you have refreshed my memory. It was a gag.
                        Not sure about anybody else being reset to zero, though.
                        Probably didn't happen, it was Ron's being set back, now that you mention it.
                        Scott

Comment

Fuck Ron..the freakin creep!!!
                          Oh, did I say that out loud?? Dammit!! J/K bro, ya know I love ya..
                          Wish ya 20,000 more bro!!
                          And.......

THANK YOU!! for your contributions to all my (and everyone else's questions!!) You rock bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                            THANK YOU!! for your contributions to all my (and everyone else's questions!!) You rock bro!!

Ditto.
                            Guitars:
                            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                            Amp:
                            VOX AD30VT

Comment

Here here!
                              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...