Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch/Pilson - Wicked Underground - Released April 22nd

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...564935-4399949

Trying to download tunes off it now, just discovered it. Anybody know anything about it?

Re: Lynch/Pilson - Wicked Underground - Released April 22nd

Well, here you go, the first song off the new CD. It's called Breath & A Scream:

http://www.jcfmembers.com/greg/Wicke...&_A_Scream.mp3

Comment

Heard the first single on the Spitfire Records site. If the rest of the album is as good as the 1st single, it's gonna be kick ass!

Comment

I got it the morning of the 22nd. {actually, my 50th BIRTHDAY present [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] }

...it KICKS MUCH ASS !!!!!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah I picked up a copy too... good stuff for sure [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The sample downloads are (were) available at www.georgelynch.com for a while now, so if you're not sure if you want it or not, you could always go check it out from there.

Comment

happy birthday, Doc. My mum turned 50 a couple of weeks ago [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

thanks Greg. Rockin' stuff! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Haha! Doc you're older than my dad [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Heh, sorry man, Happy Birthday dude!

James

Comment

I pre-ordered it the other day... I'm still waiting for it to show... OH, the torture!!!!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Mine will hopefully be waiting for me in the mailbox today. Not hard to tell who did most of Dokken's great song writing after listening to this album. I've heard about half the tracks before I ordered it. I'm sure the other half are just as good. Can't wait to hear the instrumental cut George and Jeff do. With any luck we'll see them doing some tour dates late summer into fall.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Same with me, but I am leaving right after work to head out to Indiana to see my Mom. Darn Mom! Always picking the most inappropriate times to visit! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I heard one song on the radio a couple weeks ago. It was pretty cool! I dig Jeff's vocals.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Doc!!

I picked it up yesterday. I'm digging it!

Comment

I actually found a promo copy of it for a buck at my local record exchange two weeks ago. The full mint package just a hole punch thru the Barcode.....I like it ...I dodn't love it....George's playing and very familiar Bogner tone is very enjoyable...Pilson can sing pretty good!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My taste in music is forever shifting into the extreme mode for some friggin' reason...8 years ago I would of loved this

[ April 28, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

dude I totally know what you mean, these last few weeks I just realized how extreme my tastes are getting.. normal metal bands just seem too soft for me [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I think I'm losing it.

Comment

I am a huge Dokken fan from the beginning and I don't like that cut. Hopefully the rest will be better. George sounds like he is trying to force a different style out. It sounds very much like Whisper by Evanesence. Pilson voice has always been good. He is definately the "Sambora" or the "Michael Anthony" in Dokken if you know what I mean. I always thought the melodic shred of Lynch in EVERY Dokken song was just important as the overall melody. I just ain't feelin it in that song. Where is the classic Dokken hook? Maybe Don was the hook man in the band.

Comment

Working...
                              X