Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of Lefay666 on eBay

FYI,
    I sold a guitar on eBay to Lefay666 and he never paid for it. I just saw him bidding on another guitar on ebay. Beware.... he has 2 non-pays in his feedback already (and one was not mine).

D

Somehow I'm not surprised - can't trust a Satanist
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      That's why I don't trust Bill! Just kidding dude! You know we all love ya.
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Dude How can you say this about Billz? He's not a Satanist, He is

BILL Z BUB
        Last edited by Drake S.; 10-03-2006, 10:46 PM.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
          Dude How can you say this about Billz? He's not a Satinist,
          Dude, how do YOU know what kind of sheets Bill has??!! :ROTF: :ROTF:
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK Ron you finally got me !
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              Yeah, isn't their #1 motto "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" ?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Yeah, isn't their #1 motto "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" ?

Actually Ron, that was a Aleister Crowley and his sect's motto

The definition in the Satanic Bible is slightly different.

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom View Post
                  Actually Ron, that was a Aleister Crowley and his sect's motto

The definition in the Satanic Bible is slightly different.
                  Don't leave us hanging LPC...what is it? Not something I feel like searching on the net for, I don't want my IP address associated with THAT search

Comment

I'm not a Satanist, I'm a Pagan, but I'm not jaded either...I have read/studied many different religious systems for my own knowledge in my search for "truth"...

I can't remember it verbatim...that is why I didn't include a quote, but I do remember reading that verbage being associated with Aleister Crowley and his Temple of Set.

Satanists are traditionally much more "in your face" if angered etc. and rarely think about the repurcussions (perhaps Bill will interject).

It is also similar with traditional Witchcraft, but they use/subscribe/endorse the Rule of 3 or Threefold law... and it's similar to Gardenerain Wicca (do what thou wilt an ye' harm none") is their belief.

Comment

Looks like I'll have to do a wikepedia search...you've peaqued (I don't feel like checking my spelling, so Ron may be here in a bit ) my interest. I think I'll wait until I get home from work though, don't need to be labeled a satanist at work...they already think I'm rowdy because I listen to Ozzy and Sabbath, etc., and have a Kiss mousepad .

Comment

You are right, Sam, after I posted I did a bunch of reading on wikipedia in fact!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

the phrase is associated with Thelema

Comment

While totally offtopic, there seems to have been an interest sparked in Levayan Satanism here... for those that want facts, not fiction and fables: www.churchofsatan.com

Originally posted by npacheco View Post
                          Looks like I'll have to do a wikepedia search...you've peaqued (I don't feel like checking my spelling, so Ron may be here in a bit ) my interest. .....
                          Ron´s gotten lazy, so I´ll take up the slack: Piqued

Comment

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't!
                              To quote one of the most kickass lines in movie history:

Tombstone "indeed you may Sir"

Comment

Working...
                              X