Jackson spotted in a mainstream video PT II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson spotted in a mainstream video PT II

Watching MTV2 the other day over here in sunny old England (not that I do this regularly you understand, MTV2 is awful, but anyway), and this band came on, I think it was 'Funeral For a Friend', one of those 'stupid,short-hair, noisy-quiet, hardcore-emo, post-this-that-and-the-other, fag bands' but the guitarists had Jacksons!
    One lad with what looked to be a dark blue DK2, and the other with some reverse headstock (possibly) archtop dinky, A DKMG/T/whatever perhaps? Do these have reverse headstocks? Anyway, was cool to see 'em.
    The bands not that bad really, its good to hear something approaching a blastbeat on MTV2 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , (the term 'blastbeat' used in a very general way)
    And whats more............ The drummer sang too, he had a handsfree 'Madonna' microphone [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Made me laugh anyway.

Jamesy

[ April 17, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Re: Jackson spotted in a mainstream video PT II

Damn, the bass player in my band keeps on telling me that this band are fantastic and I'm like "no way - they play emo-bollcks-piss-poor ****e and are NOT Metal in any sense of the word!", and now you tell me they play Jacksons?

Gah!

Sell me your 650?

Comment

Glad to see the guys at Fender/Jackson are hard at work.

Matt

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by elrrek:
        "no way - they play emo-bollcks-piss-poor ****e and are NOT Metal in any sense of the word!", and now you tell me they play Jacksons?[QUOTE]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LMAO.

[QUOTE]Sell me your 650?
        Lol no chance.

Matt- Yeah thats what I thought. I think they should jump on these nu-punk arseholes too. Might give em a bad name/image, but would get them into the public spotlight....

James

Comment

Working...
        X