Jeff Loomis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Loomis

Anyone got a clue on his gear during the In memory/politics of ecstacy period?

Re: Jeff Loomis

Actually, for "Politics", he used a Mesa TriAx/2:90 that they rented from a guy in Texas - in fact, the same one was used on "Dreaming Neon Black", too.

That's according to Neil Kernon, the producer of both albums. Loomis did use a Recto for the "Dead Heart..." album, though.

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

as far as I know they used pod's for dhiadw... would explain the dead sound of the album...

guitarwise they had the best sound around the in memory/p o e period... IMO that is..

Comment

mesa dual recto head that he used is from the studio and those custom Jackson wanabe guitars from seattle hold on a sec ......... Axtra custom guitars is what he played and pat o brian play a Jackson rr1 . hope it helps ya out . //Steve

Comment

Jeff uses a POD Pro head live, from what I remeber hearing (though, when I saw him live on the DHIADW tour, his rig was covered up by a backdrop), but I don't think he ever used a POD on album.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X