Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

That's right folks.. I just got an e-mail from the Steve Vai newsletter and from Jemsite.com about Steve Vai's endorsement deal gone bad.

Supposedly, Ibanez was stealing a good deal of money that was supposed to go to Steve Vai from the sales of Steve Vai's Ibanez Jem and Universe Signature models. Ibanez supposedly started doing this in 2001 which is when Steve started noticing a difference in the amount of money he recieved from the sales, and he kept any eye on it ever since.

The J/C Steve Vai Signature Model is going to be modeled after his old Charvel Green Meanie that was used doing the David Lee Roth days. The first 50 will be signed by Steve Vai behind the headstock.

Along with his new signature model, there will be a Limited Edition Jackson/Charvel Steve Vai Signature Model made after his favorite Evo guitar, which is an Ibanez Jem 7VWH.

There will also be a 7 string model called the Jackson/Charvel Steve Vai Passion and Warfare model. It will be available in Dweezil Green, Red(w/ Gold Hardware), White(w/ Gold Hardware), Black(w/ Gold Hardware), Desert Yellow(w/ Maple Board). All will have pyramid inlays.

The new Jackson/Charvel Steve Vai Signature Model is going to become available at a Jackson Dealer near you November 20th, 2003.

Re: SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

april first? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

Nice April Fools joke there! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good one Word!
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Bah! Darn! You guys caught me! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

....And i thought vai finally became smart or something....guess not.....good one WORD..

although it would be cool....

the only thing that gave it away Word was that we all know that your a huge ibanez fan and you own a JEM...and you didn't seem upset with the whole thing s0 i knew something was up.....

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] again nice one

Comment

Whens this gonna be out? Will it like be showcased at this summer's NAMM?

James

Comment

Somebody doesn't know what an April Fools Joke is! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

But look at the posting time....i thought they didnt count if after midday?

Perhaps thats just over here....

Comment

Jeremy, I hereby dub you the destroyer of this thread!

Thanks, dude!

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, disappearing pyramid inlay's on a jackson. Nahh,I'll stick with the fins!! Good one Word,got excited for a minute there [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Hook line a sinker, got me! Good one dude [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah,and Dave Mustaine's gone to Silvertone with Paul Stanley! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nice one Word! - If only it was for real...

Comment

Jesus christ, my heart was racing man!!! phew, then i realised [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            It would be awesome if he did

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] oh! come on!... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X