TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT

We don't hear or see much of TNT over hear, but we could eat the album "Intuition". Does anyone know who the guitarist is/was, and what guitar does/did he use, and through what gear to get that sound? Are they still playing? Or am I living ten years ago?

Re: TNT

here's a brief bio on UBL's T.N.T page

The guitarist was Ronni Le Tekro. A few of the guys around here know quite a bit about him, he's come up in conversation here before [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

TNT is playing here in Scottsdale at a place called The Cajun House. They are joining a Led Zeppelin tribute band at the same show. I forget the date but I think it is in March. So yeah, I guess they are still playing. I don't know who the players are but they are still touring. FYI. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by stavvy:
        We don't hear or see much of TNT over hear, but we could eat the album "Intuition". Does anyone know who the guitarist is/was, and what guitar does/did he use, and through what gear to get that sound? Are they still playing? Or am I living ten years ago?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ronni Le Tekro, The Human Guitar Buzzsaw!
        He played a Fender Strat with a Rockinger
        (West German) single-locking trem, then had a Kramer prototype "quarter-stepper"
        guitar made (1/4-step frets instead of 1/2-step).

I think the "Intuition" lineup is:

Ronni Le Tekro - Guitars
        Tony Harnell - Vocals
        Diesel Dahl - Drums
        Morty Black - Bass

Ronni and Tony are the main guys though.
        Classic Norwegian-American metal!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Good info, thanx guys.

Comment

Ronni was at the 'Spellmannsprisen' (the Norwegian Grammy) this weekend playing an ESP

Comment

I saw the show as well, and he threw the guitar on the floor while saying "rock 'n roll".
              It amazes me that he hasen't given up on that furry Davy Crocket hat yet. It doesn't look cool, but hey!, he can PLAY the guitar.

Comment

They will play at this year`s Bang Your Head festival in germany. I am really looking forward to see them. I was too young for concerts in the 80`s :-(
                These European festival are great, as there are lot of reunions and other opportunities to see bands you thought you`ll never see.

Comment

The German gig sounds good [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I'll look out for dates

Comment

Wow, the "quarter stepper" sounds cool. I'd like to get my hands on one those.

Comment

contact bernie hamburger, he made ronnie's prototypes...d.m.
                      http://www.emando.com/builders/Hamburger.htm

[ February 26, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                      X