DeGarmo's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGarmo's Back!

Woohoo! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] http://www.queensryche.com/latest_news/index.html

edit-
    Okay,so I didn't check if it had been posted anywhere else! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ February 21, 2003, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Snoogans ]

Re: DeGarmo\'s Back!

That's good news. I always thought it was kind of silly that he left in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
      That's good news. I always thought it was kind of silly that he left in the first place.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, he wrote two duds in a row, Promised Land and Hear In The Now Frontier, so he was likely bummed, and pissed, about that. It was rather odd that he, as leader and main songwriter,
      thought he'd do better on his own. He already had the benefits of being a solo artist, PLUS the benefits of being a band
      member.

Hopefully they'll write some classic 'Ryche and not that post-Empire type o' crap!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Really? I like Promised Land and Hear In The Now Frontier. I must be getting old. Oh yea, I am getting old. That sucks.

Sh*t, I am listening to Hear In The Now Frontier right now!

[ February 21, 2003, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

Lemme rephrase that: SALESwise, Promised Land and Hear In The Now Frontier were duds, selling far less than Empire or Mindcrime.

Personally, I couldn't get into Promised
          Land; too many soft numbers, not enough rockers. Hear In.. I can listen to, but I have to not have a 'Ryche expectation of it or I'm disappointed. When I think
          of it as an album by a Seattle band, I can hang with it.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X