Madness. . . . . .A+!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madness. . . . . .A+!!

I swapped Floyds with Madness. he took my former black one, i took his chrome one(everything but the trem block)

It was a pleasure dealing with him! The package came "BOMB PROOF" and the floyd is better than new!

Thanks very much.....No one should have reservations with dealing with him!

Thanks man, Back at ya! Glad you like it.
    JZ06 shipped faster than anyone I have ever dealt with...I had it the next day and like the one I sent him, the one I recieved was like brand new. Great communication as well.

I would definately deal with him again in a heartbeat...Thanks again Jay.

Comment

Madness had a chance to help me out once again(and me in return). All my axes will now have chrome floyds! Madness had another chrome floyd, I had another black floyd(See where this is going) both took them apart and are in transit to one another

I'd like to thank him again. This is an awesome forum with LOTS of great people.

Comment

Jay is a great guy and I'm glad we could do this deal. I've been wanting to change the hardware over to black on my SL1 for a while...and the other black one will probably go on a project Dinky I'm cookin' up.

Like I said I'd do business again with him in a heartbeat! Thanks!

Comment

"chromie" ought to touch base tomorrow, as should your new black floyd.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Comment

2nd black floyd landed today and again in mint condition. What can I say, Jay is an A+ dude.

Thanks man, I'm glad we could both help eachother out on this one.

Comment

Working...
            X