Favorite EVH solos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite EVH solos?

mine are runnin with the devil and eruption. What about you guys?

Re: Favorite EVH solos?

"I'll Wait". The whole song is keyboards, but when the guitar solo kicks in, it just has so much feeling! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i'll wait is agreat solo but i'll have to go with the one in my fave vh song as well...light up the sky...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Eruption is an obvious favorite, but I used to listen to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" just to hear the wailing solo break that Ed played in that tune.

Comment

So This Is Love

I just love that solo. Lyrical and fits the song perfectly.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Hot for Teacher! Period! Oh yeah......that little solo thing in Back To The Future. It would be nice to have that whole EVH shred-o-rama on CD. Anyone watching Mtv back in March of 1986 ( I think ) would have liked the M tv special they had on Van Halen. They spent alot of time with EVH and his guitar. He was making animal sounds with his Floyd.................uh, that didn't sound right. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Anyway, yeah, it made him even more amazing than he was already. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

A toss up between Light up the sky / I'm the one or On Fire!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ! That middle solo break in Ice Cream Man is Classic!!!!

[ February 04, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ice cream man and light up the sky... right now has a nice solo as well.

Comment

Everytime I hear Right Now ....I think of a cool sparkling glass of Crystal Pepsi.. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

one that sticks out is the DOA solo, sometimes gives me chills..

dave

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Villalobos:
                      Hot for Teacher! Period!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree with you here, Jon! "Hot For Teacher" is just so cool with all of its twists and turns... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

The solo from Happy Trails. It's my favorite because I can play it all the way through. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Eruption, Hot for Teacher, Ice Cream Man, AND the song that appeared on the movie Twister. TOTALLY COOL song... I don't know if it appears on a CD or what... but it was cool.

Comment

Toss up between Aftershock and Mean Street.

Comment

Working...
                              X