buckethead vs slash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buckethead vs slash

Whats everyone think? Im leaning towards buckethead but I really havent heard much of his stuff. Anyone know any like totally killer songs hes got? My friend says slash is better but im probably wrong but I dont think slash is that amazing, so im trying to find something that just blows slash out of the water.

Re: buckethead vs slash

apples and oranges.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
      apples and oranges.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly. I do like what Buckethead has done better but that is just my opinion.

Comment

Buckethead is way better than Slash IMO.

Comment

Yes indeed B.H. has mucho chops....but Slash was a big part of the feel, and vibe when Guns-n-Roses were kick ass.

Comment

I just wanted to know who was a better guitarist.
            Slash was like guns n roses. but like one on one guitar off who would win? Im leaning towards buckethead but again ive really not heard much of his stuff.

Comment

Buckethead would beat the complete shiznit out of Slash in a one on one guitar battle. Heck.. Buckethead could do that to a lot of people.

Comment

Buckethead is an immense talent for technique and general weirdness, but he just doesn't set off the same vibe to me as Slash does....I don't think Buckethead could do something that I like as much as the solo in November Rain.

Comment

Your right.

Comment

hey, I must've taken a wrong turn back there at Albuquerque and ended up on the Guitar.com forums...

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                    Let me start the next one:
                    Vai vs. Van Halen

oh no, hang on. How about Clapton vs. Hendrix?

In Celebrity Deathmatch, would Robert Fripp beat Adrian Belew? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                      Buckethead would beat the complete shiznit out of Slash in a one on one guitar battle. Heck.. Buckethead could do that to a lot of people.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Depends on whether the audience and judges were guitarists or civilians. The
                      civilians will choose Slash every time,
                      just as they'd choose Clapton over Yngwie. Guitarists will tend towards
                      BH and YJM, though they will be a bit divided.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'd rather listen to Slash anyday than Buckethead... I could care less about who's the better guitarist.. Slash has more feel and soul in his playing, and thats what gets my attention more.

Comment

I'm with lev on this one. who cares if you can rattle off 100 notes a second if you can't play with feeling.

GNR are nothing without the rest of the old lineup. all they are now is a bunch of fill-ins axl hired to prove to the world he isn't a fat has-been. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

The oringinal VS extra crispy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                              hey, I must've taken a wrong turn back there at Albuquerque and ended up on the Guitar.com forums...

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                              Let me start the next one:
                              Vai vs. Van Halen

oh no, hang on. How about Clapton vs. Hendrix?

In Celebrity Deathmatch, would Robert Fripp beat Adrian Belew? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gary, how about me vs. you? I think you would totally shred all over my sorry ass! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X