Suicidal Tendencies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal Tendencies...

...what kinda gear have these dudes used.

I find there really hit or miss...sometimes they have that crappy sounding punk tone then theres songs like "You Can't Bring Me Down" which are borderline thrash metal and have awesome tone.

Re: Suicidal Tendencies...

How Can I Laugh Tommorrow is one of the best albums ever..........Rocky was using Ibanez then.......

Comment

Ibanez and BCrich guitars and basses
      Mesa Boogie and Carvin amps

Comment

Mike Clark was playing Jackson USA Soloists in the early 90's. He's pictured in the 1994-5 catalog with a Full Pile O' Skulls Soloist.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure they never used Ibanez or BC Rich basses...Trujillo (sp?) mostly used Tobiases.

Comment

fernandes guitars too

Comment

Rocky did in fact use Ibanez RG570 guitars. If not 570 it was something in the same vein. I saw him play RGs with the HSH config and one with the HSS config. I'm not sure if it was him, but him or the other black guy playing all the leads went to the Fernandez Retro Rocket Pro with Sustainer. Mike Clark was using a BC Rich Gunslinger or maybe a few, but the one I saw him with was black with a maple board. He then went onto Jackson SL1s. I have a magazine ad that has him standing in a hall with what looks like a brown snakeskin finished SL1 and he is quoted as saying, "If you don't get with a Jackson, get the f**k out of the way". If not dead on, thats close enough. Trujillo played Tobias basses for sure. I can't think of a pic or a vid that he's in that he is not playing a Tobias. Thats all I know. I never really pay attention to amps and effects.

Comment

Working...
              X