Circle of the Tyrants=Top Notch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle of the Tyrants=Top Notch!

Just received the Blue Pointy from C.O.T.T...This is one great communicator people!!!

After reading JZ06's thread about receiving the red pointy and how pleased he was, I emailed C.O.T.T. and expressed interest in the blue pointy. This was on Monday. This morning (Thursday), UPS came and presented a bomb-proof package. Inside the well protected outer-box and the flawless hardshell case was one sweet blue pointy. It totally RAWKS! I have wanted a Charvel since the mid-eighties and this is my first one...It is exactly like the ones I played back-in-the-day...Just awesome!

I will post pics later. I just wanted to shout-out to C.O.T.T. and let all of you know this is one straight-up cat!

Bravo

Dan

Thanks Dan!! I'm glad you like the guitar. I normally just send things off to the 'Bay, but I really wanted to try and move these pointies here for others to enjoy. Glad you could help out!!

Dudes, when Dan says he's about to shoot some cash over to you, he means it! Once again, a flawless transaction and the guitar is in the hands of someone worthy!
    Last edited by circle of the tyrants; 09-14-2006, 02:42 PM.

Comment

C.O.T.T. is a class act for sure!! Lots of great people here on the forum.

Comment

Working...
      X