Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDDIE VAN HALEN to Visit NAMM 2003!

Here is from "Blabbermouth.net"

""Eddie Van Halen, the world-famous lead guitarist of VAN HALEN, is reportedly planning to attend NAMM 2003 in Anaheim, California on Saturday morning, Jan. 18. He is expected to visit the Peavey booth sometime during the morning. During his visit, it is believed that he will spend some time signing autographs and answering questions from fans""

I WILL BE THERE!!!!
    EDDIE! SEE YOU SOON!
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ January 13, 2003, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Re: EDDIE VAN HALEN to Visit NAMM 2003!

Ask him when he is going to start putting out some good tunes again. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ask him if he thinks anyone cares about him any more. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Somebody should ask him about the floyd argument in the other thread.

Comment

Maybe he's there to promote the new line of Peavey golf clubs.

Comment

I will ask him if a new Van Halen album will come out this year or not.
            Simple but that is what I want to know.

Eddie, I think he is looking forward to visit a Golf Convention.
            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll go see him. Have him autograph my pass, and after he passes on, it'll be worth millions!!

Comment

He's probably promoting Peavey cigarettes . So he can continue smoking himself to death. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Get a piece of tongue in every pack! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Peavey's making cigarettes? Hmmm, I wonder if their cheaper than Marlboro's? I'll ask him for some samples.

Comment

Cool Joe

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You should let Eddie play a Jackson. Then he will realize that they are much better than Peavey and he'll walk over to the Jackson booth and ask the Jackson people if he can become an endorser. And then Jackson will put out a Frankenstein signature guitar [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] and we will all be happy [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Gotta keep on dreaming [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

And Eddies lawyers will demand a huge percentage on every guitar sold, so Jackson will have to spread that across the entire range to recoup losses and you pay more for a new Jackson.

Yeah, I really want them to give away guitars to folks who can afford whatever they want so we can pay for those guitars.

Comment

I heard from a pretty damn good source that he may play with Systematic at the Peavey booth. but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangler71:
                              I heard from a pretty damn good source that he may play with Systematic at the Peavey booth. but who knows.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Isn't Paul Bostaph in Systematic now?

Comment

Working...
                              X