FirebirdV Fuggin' Rules!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirebirdV Fuggin' Rules!!

Chris, just want to thank you so much for my new awesome 7 string toy. This fucker is like brand spankin' new.. and it fits my personality and needs perfectly. It's a mean looking black DR7 w /floyd..KILLER!!!!!

I love the flamed portions of the neck by the headstock, very cool!!

Man I love it, I took to it like a fish to water..

Chris packaged this fucker so good it could have survived a Nuke!!

Once I got the box open, 10 minutes later..

I pulled out a bubble wrapped guitar that was striped together with tape like Ed's 5150 Kramer..Chris actually wrote "5150" on the tape..fuggin' hilarious..the wife thought so too..

Man, when I finally pulled all the bubblewrap off, It felt like Christmas, it was absoloutely perfect!!!!!

I will NEVER get rid of this bad ass SOB..I absolutely love it..took me a bit to get it up to tune , but once I did it plays just like all my other guitars..DAMN!!!

I want to thank Rich "Lerxscat" for pointing me in Chris's direction and Jimmy B for posting his pics of his pretty flamed DR7 ..I finally got my 7 string..and I couldn't be more pleased..

it was money well worth spent..

Thanks again Chris..it was good talking to you on the phone to man..

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Chris is a first class act all the way. That is a fact. Congrats on the guitar, Bill.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Bill, I read your post saying you were interested in a 7-string, and 10 minutes later I was window shopping in the Classifieds and saw the ad! It had to be fate, because I am dead-ass broke and there was no reason for me to be in the Classifieds anyway, but something made me look and there it was!

It's cool to put two friends together on something like this! Of course now I am jealous because my SX 7-string is a POS by comparison to a DR-7! But my happiness for my compadres exceeds my jealousy!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        Bill, I read your post saying you were interested in a 7-string, and 10 minutes later I was window shopping in the Classifieds and saw the ad! It had to be fate, because I am dead-ass broke and there was no reason for me to be in the Classifieds anyway, but something made me look and there it was!

It's cool to put two friends together on something like this! Of course now I am jealous because my SX 7-string is a POS by comparison to a DR-7! But my happiness for my compadres exceeds my jealousy!
        Well Thank you Rich, if it wasn't for you..I would not have it right now..

I really love it, it's a perfect guitar for me..it's plays and sounds amazing!!

I owe you one man, hell I owe you a few..

Bill

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
          Chris is a first class act all the way. That is a fact. Congrats on the guitar, Bill.
          Thanks man, Chris was cool as hell on the phone, we had fun talkin'..sorry for my laryngitis Chris!!

Chris actually heard my son Vinny play the drums on the phone..we were talking about our kids getting into music..and I had to put my boy on the phone, he ceratainly does me proud!!

He's a true drummer that's for sure!!

Comment

Aww shucks. Thanks for al the cool things you cats said.

Bill, Glad it got there in one piece.

Bill is no stranger around here so y'all know he is first class to deal with.

I forgot about the tape/ EVH bubble wrap. lol. I had to write "5150 on it after I stepped back and looked at it. I wish I took a pic of it wrapped like that. It was pretty funny.

Anyway.

Thanks Bill! Go record some evil morbid grinding stuff with it and post some clips.

Keep an eye out for firebirds for me. And that Charvel we spoke about to on the phone.

Comment

Chris, thank you big time..I'm really puttin in some time into this..really diggin' it big time..this fucker growls..

I need to record with this thing..it beckons for that!!

Yes I will keep my eye peeled for you, Rich watch out for him too man..Rich is good like that!!

BTW Happy Birtday Dude!!

These are my balls..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                BTW Happy Birtday Dude!!
                Is it June already? :ROTF:
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pot's a hell of a drug!
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ummm. My B Day is in November... You are thinking of Ken. AKA Warriorx7 aka FIREBIRDZ. He robbed Firebird name from me that fucker...

J/K Ken! Happy Birthday bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B
                      Pot's a hell of a drug!
                      Ya damn rite Jimmy..

Chris is right..that shit is confusing..

Well he stole your name..so I stole his birthday...awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                      X