Andreas Kisser from Sepultura playing a Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas Kisser from Sepultura playing a Jackson

Visit http://www.urbanchaosvideos.com/ and download the Sepultura-video. Andreas plays a Rhoads, pretty cool if you ask me. Does anybody know some more about that guitar? Is it just a US Select Series or a custom?

The song also kicks ass [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ January 12, 2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: BK ]

Re: Andreas Kisser from Sepultura playing a Jackson

Yeah, that is a pretty old Rhoads, he's had it for a very long time. He also has a Charvel Model 2, I believe, that's got stickers all over it.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He's also had a black Rhoads with stickers all over it! That one looked killer! Andreas Kisser rules, or at least ruled! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Anders
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

after seeing that vid i just had to rip out some sepultura songs on my warlock [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

great band....

Comment

One can see both the Rhoads and the Charvel in the Refuse/Resist music video I believe, back in the day when Sepultura and Max were both making good music...

Comment

Yeah man, he's been using that white rhoads and the stickered rhoads for ages. He has a string thru rhoads which can be seen on the Slave new world video clip (which is a ****ing awesome song by the way)

Comment

I only remember him playing Rhoads V's and the occasional Charvel with the stickers all over it. It wasn't until recently I saw he was playing another brand.

[ January 31, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Comment

Working...
              X