Chris Holmes' yellow star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Holmes' yellow star

I was hoping someone had some pics of this guitar. you guys remember it-yellow star and looked like it had been shot and then sunk in the ocean for a week. It had holes all in it and flaking, cracked paint. I am sure this guitar is history by now seeing as how it was in terrible shape 20 years ago. Anyway, please post em if ya got em!
    Thanks

Re: Chris Holmes\' yellow star

I am on it!!!..It had a couple of replacement necks..Charvel and a Jackson, I will get some pics up [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't wait to see em...that was always my favorite guitar that he played. Anyone know it's history? I mean, that was the only one he had that was that ragged...hmmm maybe he hit Lita with it [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard Lita actually smashed one of his guitars and threw it in a dumpster and it's long since gone. Can't remember which one it was, though. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

she destroyed the bud star...

Comment

That would be the BUD STAR

Comment

Ah, ok. That's what I thought, but wasn't too sure.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Found two so far, as you can see..two different necks. One Jackson, One Charvel

[ January 04, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: sdjacksonlover ]

Comment

I've got a pic of him wearing three guitars - the black Rhoads with cross inlays, the blood drip Star, and the yellow Charvel Star, and it's got a Charvel neck with no inlays. Did he have a Jackson no-inlay neck for it as well?

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

THAT GUITAR HAD ABOUT 4 necks on it...I am sorting through 40gigs of pics..so gime Time dammit...lol [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is another..The YELLOW JACKSON HEADSTOCK and a Pic Of the Charvel Yellow headstock

[ January 04, 2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: sdjacksonlover ]

Comment

Great pics! Man it is a wonder that guitar was even playable live. That dude was freakin crazy....remember those a s s less pants he wore? no need to post pics of those, though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But keep the driftwood YELLOW STAR pics comin!

Comment

for wasp being pretty lame, he had cool guitar taste.

Comment

I have the European Headless Children Tour program and by that point it had a Jackson neck on it, and the bottom corner was totaaly gone, and replaced with clear perspex edged in metal (I think!)- Ouch!
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Ah, WASP.
                              They were my favorite comedy act of that period.

Comment

Working...
                              X