Saw Daron Malakian playin Rhodes V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Daron Malakian playin Rhodes V

I was on a System of a Down site that had some pics of them in the studio. There was one pic of Daron Malakian standing in front of a bunch of heads, Orange, Marshall, Matchless, etc and strapped to him was a white with black pin stripes Jackson RR1 with black hardware. I thought that was pretty cool. The pictures look recent so I'm guessing that it was during the recording of their new album, Steal This Album. There's other pics of him playing a Fender Big Apple Strat, Standard Strat and his Iceman. By the way, their new album is killer.

Re: Saw Daron Malakian playin Rhodes V

those pictures arnt recent they are old pictures they are from toxitcity i have videos of him playing that rhoades playing the song toxicity on it. Also that Jackson is loaded with gibson pickups.

Comment

Both of you guys need to learn how to spell Randy's last name. It's RHOADS! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah Jon!
        That's a hanging offense here!

Please correct the spelling in the subject line

[img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry............very, very sorry. RHOADS. I am old, so I will probably forget. I committed blasphemy, I beg forgivenes. Toxcicity or the new album, at least he owns and does play a Jackson. Why Gibson pickups..........hmmmmmm.

Comment

Okay, now get the subject line of the first post right..... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That's the one that bugs...it's right on top for all the world to see

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X