I need model 2 printable outline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need model 2 printable outline

Basically what I need is this. A file showing the model 2 body outline that I can print out on plain white paper so I can practice sketching different graphic ideas. I never seem to get the dimensions right when I draw it freehand.

Pickup route and trem route should be outlined as well. Many thanks if anyone here has the ability to supply this so I can print it out as large as possible on standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

I was going to do it for ya Scott, but my scanner isn't big enough for the guitar! J/K, sorry, wish I could help.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

could you print out and blow up a pic of a Floyded single hum strat body from Warmoth.com? Then you could trace it out on plain paper for your stencil and run off a bunch of copies.

I don't know how the dimensions compare to a Model 2, but if you just want to try out some graphic ideas, it would get you in the ballpark.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
        I was going to do it for ya Scott, but my scanner isn't big enough for the guitar! J/K, sorry, wish I could help.
        Get a bigger scanner, Mark.:ROTF:

Gary, good idea. That'd probably be my best bet. Thanks.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X