ATTN: Endorsees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Endorsees

I may just be imagining things, or feeling paranoid, but are any of the Jackson endorsees on this board feeling like they are getting some kind of resistence on ordering guitars?

Re: ATTN: Endorsees

What kind of resistance are you talking about specifically?
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Can't seem to get a response on info to order a guitar, but I get a response to other non-Jackson related conversations.

Comment

Well I'm not a Jackson endorsed player but I have a custom shop quote in that I have yet to hear anything on myself. Maybe it is just the new system and the NAMM pressure all at once. It is taking 3 times the time it did as compared to my last guitar to date though.
        We must!
        We must!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I received an e-mail a few weeks ago from another endorsee who asked me the same question about ordering new guitars. Coincidence?

[ December 19, 2002, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Donnie Cretsinger ]

Comment

I'm giving them till the end of next week. If I still don't have it by then the answer to the coincidence question will be "I think not". Brian did a great job of getting my guitar to me when I thought all was hopeless though. But I don't know what is going on with quotes and orders. My dealer mentioned some concern as well. Let's just hope it's a conglomeration of things that are delaying things and not the way it's going to be from now on.
            We must!
            We must!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I just got an e-mail from a guy who is selling one of J.F.'s Kellys. Said he just bought all of the Kellys he had.

Comment

Are you suggesting Jack is dumping Jackson? That would be something.
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

**** man I was seriously thinking about ordering a custom shop guitar cuz I have a little cash to burn but I am also thinking about a lot of amps. This thread makes me more amp hungry yikes.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hmmm...the guy with the Kellys must be Justin @ jcguitars.com. Too bad he's not selling the other one (the white one with black bevels). He seems to have a line on a bunch of Jack's gear. I've never seen the guy play, but if he's doing the Savatage gig (which I heard they cut him loose from cuz Pitrelli wanted back in...), he must be a fairly ferocious guitar player... Jack's been known to play Fenders as well. Justin has a Fender he says he got from Jack too. But it never made it to the "STARS" page...

Comment

Working...
                    X