dimartini question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimartini question

on the last ratt tour with pearcy,, what was the guitar line dimartini was endorsing? thanks, john

Re: dimartini question

endorsing, i have no idea, he played performance guitars the whole night tho...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

performance, I just couldnt think of it!! thanks a bunch I was pullin my hair out tryin to remember. best, john

Comment

anyone know if they have a website? I couldnt find d!k for them on the web... john

Comment

I don't think they have a website. There was a topic on it in the old forum, he is a link to some info.

Link

You have to click on the "tribute page to warren " and then it has some options. Kind of a pain but it does have info.

[ December 18, 2002, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

Performance has a Japanese website, though I can't remember what it is.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I talked to Warren after a show where I live, and he says he is endorsing Performance guitars. He played a snakeskin strat and a tele that he loves!He says he still has all his old Charvels, though. He also told me that he thinks the Jackson stuff these days are not what they used to be...

Comment

talk to Doc Dryer...I think he was dealing them or at one point had a line on them. I remember he had a killer snake skin strat head performance dimartini. Warren I believe is still using performance guitat.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

I actually own a Performance guitar that I bought around 89. They are super nice and the model I own is HEAVY. Here is the link to their lame Website and also a photo of my guitar.

Performance

Comment

Working...
                  X