the weird noises in call of ktulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the weird noises in call of ktulu

they sound mostly like wahs but about 6:15 into the song theres like this weird voice kind a thingy.

[ December 13, 2002, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Explorer77 ]

Re: the weird noises in call of ktulu

I don't have the song handy at the moment, but it's probably Cliff Burton rippin it up on bass with the wah. Oh, if only he were still around.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Sounds like something one can do with a trem bar, but don't quote me on that one...

Comment

Cliff + bass + wah + floor bong

Comment

That's Cliff alright...he has a good bass solo in that song, but it's a bit buried in the mix....great song.

Comment

Metallica buring bass in the mix? Nah you must be mad. Not Metallica
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Metallica has a bass player? [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

I love in one tab I have for Harvester of Sorrow and it has an * that reads

* bass is mixed very, very low

The second very got me a good ole chuckle. Poor Jason he didn't deserve that and just because Lars and Jaymz started to suck later he gets the bad rap of post cliff. None of it is Jason's fault.

Actually I saw on MTV this week where Newstad challenged Metallica to hang with Vovoid.
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II:
                  [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This last comment reminds me of that part in Cliff'em All where's he's tokin it up bigtime..."special blend"
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">**** you...puss...fag..SLUT!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This last comment reminds me of that part in Cliff'em All where's he's tokin it up bigtime..."special blend"
                    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Man, you're makin me wanting to break out the vid!

Comment

Working...
                      X