Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

what gear do you think they would sue. i mean use . I Think hetfield would use kellys and charvel explorers. i think hammster would use soloists .

Re: if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

I think Ms. Hammett would use a rhoads, considering he already has/does.

Comment

I think Ms. Hammett would use a rhoads, considering he already has/does.

Comment

Nah, I don't think Het would use a Kelly. They are pretty ugly. Het won't even use the new ESP EX shape, and that looks 100% better than a kelly. I'd say he'd come up w/ his own sig. shape like Mustaine did w/ the Y2KV. I'm sure Hammett would use RR1's and Soloists.

Comment

Hetfield would use a King V.. he used one before..

Kirk hammster wpuld use RRs I think [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Bite your tongue Fueled4Fire [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] The Kelly is a much loved guitar here [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] Better put on your flame suit when FirebirdV sees your post [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

King V for Hetfield.

Since Hamlet likes the bolt-on so much with his overpriced KH-2 (although his is neck thru) I say Dinky and his RR-1. Maybe Jaymz could come out with a Warrior?
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Flame on, I think Kelly's are one of the ugliest shapes around. Give me a King V anyday. I mean come on, LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF A KELLY! IT'S DISGUSTING!

Comment

And that, my friend...would be swenis. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

If Metallica were to use Jacksons now, they would come out with an acoustic line, and Jaymz and the boys would record a bunch of hippie songs about pretty flowers, and gay people. They then would **** on all their fans about calling them sellouts, and yet still be the "#1 metal band" acording to Billboard and MTV.......The album would be called, "Acousti-Load" and be produced by Jaymz and Lars on their new label. Then they would laugh and dive into a swimming pool full of money, proving that Sturgeon's Law does in fact apply to the human race........

Comment

Metallica died when Cliff Burton [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] passed. Also, it just so happens the last great album was "Master of Puppets" after that [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You don't like Justice? Sure it's poorly produced (practically inaudible bass) but the music rocks.

I even like the Black Album...*GASP* [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

The Loads aren't by any means metal, and if I was strictly a fan of metal music, I would probably dislike them, too. But actually, the Loads are a very dif style of music than anything I ever heard and I actually kinda like it.

Comment

My favorite album from them is Kill'em All, but I say Justice is their finest hour, in terms of songs, etc. Load and Re-Load just plain old suck balls.........

Comment

It would be nice to see Metallica go Jackson again. Jackson could make Hammett an SL2H with reversed headstock and everything else his KH II has and it would SMOKE his ESP. Hetfield on the other hand could go with a King Kelly string thru to his exacting specs. All they would need to do then is rewind and do another Master of Puppets album. That would be a bigger come back than David Lee Roth re-joining Van Halen!

Comment

If Metallica used Jacksons and wrote music like they did, It would be 1986 instead of 2002. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X