Jacksons in metal the world over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksons in metal the world over...

If you should happen across two, rest assured I'd reimburse you for one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] No joke.

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Re: Jacksons in metal the world over...

alright man.. i'll pick up 2 copies then if i can [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Shouldn't cost more than 4-5 dollars each anyway since its domestic.

Comment

Jacksons in metal the world over...

...so I'm looking through the excellent digiBook packaging of my copy of Turkish band The Pentagram's live album "Popçular Disari", and I notice one of the guitarists is playing a Rhoads in some of the pictures, and what looks like a Kelly in others.

Of course, the other guy plays Ibenhad, but what can you do?

It's amazing where they keep popping up, though.

Mike

Comment

yeah those guys are pretty good.. I saw them live last year, good stuff. 'Popcular Disari' means 'Get out Pop People (popheads, pop singers whatever)', something to that effect, tehre isn't really a direct translation but you get the point [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been really getting into these guys, so it's cool that at least one of them plays Jackson.

You wouldn't, by any chance, know where to score a copy of "Trail Blazer", would you? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

no but I'll be in Turkey next week for a few days so maybe I can find a copy. If I can i'll let you know.. then when I'm back in the US I can burn you a copy or something [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Excellent - please do let me know. My source for stuff from these guys can't get one - apparently, they're hard to find, even in Turkey.

The Pentagram's a big deal there, aren't they? It's a shame it's taken them so long to get any recognition...

Mike

Comment

They're not as big as they were before, i think. Cuz the metal scene in Turkey isn't too good right now, its way too underground, it used to be pretty big a few years ago. I'm not really sure since I never get to spend much time there. But yeah they were the first real heavy band to get popular there.. I'm 90% sure I can find the album, I know a lot of underground metal stores, and they always have some really rare stuff.

[ December 11, 2002, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

Working...
                X