Trans Siberian Orchestra????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Siberian Orchestra????

You missed one hell of a show! Angus had a white Jackson strat, Johnnie Lee Middleton had a Red Jackson Bass. I actually got my camera into the show and took some decent pictures. Al used his black Gibson LP as usual. I got to meet them after the show, really nice guys.

Trans Siberian Orchestra????

Hey has anyone had the chance to see TSo this year?? I wont be able to see them this year for the first time [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] and I was wondering who eas playing guitar on each tour and if they were using any Jackson guitars. Can somebody help me out on this one. Last year a guitarist(Angus CLarke I think ??) was playing a Black SL1 when I saw them. Pitrelli was playing a black Gibson LP. I just was wonderin cuz I cant go this year. Tell a fellow JCFer what I missed please [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Re: Trans Siberian Orchestra????

I'm going to see them on tuesday....3rd row seats. I'll let you know when I get back from the show.

Comment

yo venom, sounds cool... I would like to hear how the show goes. I had 2nd row seats every year I saw them, but I couldn't make it this year cuz I had a big gig I played. Anyway I would really like to hear how it was, please let us know. THanks venom!!
        [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, since we get the East coast company, I get to see Caffery's Rhoads collection every year. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Skolnick uses a Paul copy of some sort, and Dave the bass player (his last name is escaping me right now, which sucks 'cause I know him) was using Jacksons last year...

I'll let you know after Wed.

Mike
          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I won't get to see TSO but I have a Savatage Wake of Magellan CD Signed by Chris Caffery. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ December 09, 2002, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Jack The Riffer ]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Freaking amazing show! Incredible sound quality!! Pitrelli is really really good. I'm very impressed by him. 3rd row seats ain't too shabby either!!!

Angus: Charvel Strathead/strat body with H/S/S pickups, vintage trem, ebony fretboard, MOP dot inlays, and what appeared to be a curly maple top peghead. The body appeared to be white, but you could see some wood grain through it. White Fender Strat with 3 single coils (Hotrails in bridge position). Tobacco burst Fender Strat w/Floyd Rose trem, and H/S/S pickups.

Pitrelli: Black Les Paul. Black Fender strat w/white pickguard, 3 single coil pickups. Mahogany looking Gibson Explorer.

Keyboardists: Korg Keyboards

Drummer: Roland electric drums w/ some plain ol analog drums.

Bassist: Black Fender Jazz bass and a red Ibanez bass. Possibly a white Ibanez bass as well.

Lead violinist: deep wine red flying V electric violin.

Mad HatterTim Burton looking guy: Danelectro guitar

Comment

TSO Eastern Company:

Caffery - Korina "Savatage" Rhoads. (The one with the Savatage "S" in brass inlaid in it.) He also played one song on what I think was a Yamaha Baritone.

Skolnick - Gold top Les Paul-type. One of these days I should find out what it is. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave Z. - Looked like a regular P-Bass, but I didn't see a logo.

Mark Wood had the Flying V violin, Jeff Plate had all V-Drums, and the keyboardists had a bunch of stuff that I didn't pay attention to.

Great show, although the Pod Pros still sound like Pods, they sound like GOOD Pods.

Mike
                Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Just got in from the West Coast show at the Universal Amphitheatre. Two and a half hours of some of the best music I have ever heard!

If you haven't seen this show - SEE IT!

Comment

I didnt see it but my dad said the one dude had a white rhoads with a picture of santa's head on the upper fin. Said the other guy had an LP. Heard it rocked. Also heard that the dude with the rhoads was running around in the aisles during one song while he played. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Wish I coulda gone. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys!!! I appreciate it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X