Recent pic of Yngwie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent pic of Yngwie

Hey! have you been wondering what Yngwie looks like lately?

Me too!

Ft. Lauderdale Florida 11/27/02

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Recent pic of Yngwie

It looks like he's actually lost some weight.
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

The Marching Out cd is still my favorite from him. Guess I'm showing my age. J.S.Soto is a kick ass singer and I don't think there's a bad song on it. Got to see Malmsteen years ago at the Meadowlands arena after Soto left the band. Well, after like 2 songs Malmsteen says something like "Today is my friends birthday, I hope you don't mind him helping us out tonight". Then he brought out Soto and he finished the set with them. It was a great show.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Useless Information:
        I remember seeing Jeff Scott Soto in high school at some kegger party singing with a band called "Seducer". A couple of years later I see his name on the back of the Rising Force LP.

Comment

Wanna know the secret to his fast technique??? its all the damn bacon grease on his fingertips!!!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Bacon grease that's hilarious [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            hpets [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I prefer this picture.

Comment

Fat and bloated as he's been, that guy outshreds anyone here, and most pros on the circuit... He's still a monster guitarist even loaded off his a$$...

Creativity lately? Welll, no comment there, hehe...

I've met him, and he was a great guy and treated me very well... Guess I caught him on a good day...

Comment

Yeah, big-fat-assness and all, he can wail (party on, Wayne). What has always bugged me about him are those DAMNED SHIRTS! BUTTON UP, DAMMIT!

Comment

I think he plays more focused fat... Lost a little fire along with that weight. I belive there's a connection... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Right now I weigh 240lbs (it's all dick) and can shred better than ever . I wasn't all that good when I was like 200... I wanna gain another 50 ...I be kickin' John's ass by then Yeah!!!.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Blub [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

[ December 04, 2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My old favorite.

Very Cartman-esque.

Comment

Please don't make me do it.....OHHH WTF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You beat me to it! Yours is better too! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It all in good fun BTW. I think Cartwie I mean Yngwie is one of the greatest players around.

[ December 05, 2002, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Dave ]
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dat's cruel!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X