Steve Vai still likes Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Vai still likes Jacksons

In a magazine called Maxim the best of 2002, he describes his feelings on several different guitars. He describes tha Jacksons USA SL2H as: "Unlike Michael, this Jackson has Balls," "If you wanna pick out an easy guitar to play, this is the one," and "This guitar is elegant yet racy. It feels, sounds, and plays like a 22-year-old runway model: sharp attitude and a real tight bottom end."

I though it was really cool of him saying something positive about Jackson, instead of trashing it the way Hanneman did when he jumped to ESP. Maybe there's a chance of a Charvel reunion.........................??

Re: Steve Vai still likes Jacksons

That would be cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That would be cool if he does that after his contract with Ibanez is up, even though I love Jems.

God forbid I say this, but maybe Fender will make a special exception and re-create the Charvel Green Meanie with a strat head! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

That would be swenis!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarzan:
          That would be swenis!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Swenis?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What does that mean? Is that like a penis? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No toejam thats a sweedish penis! DUH!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

swenis [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

SWENIS? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wow:
                    No toejam thats a sweedish penis! DUH!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, yeah, I should have realized that! My bad!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Swenis... any relation to Yngwie? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

SWENIS ???.... That's like ...(Sweet) + (Penis) = you better be a broad !!!... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Actually a slur of Sweetness. A kind of inside joke with one of my strange friends.

Comment

Sweet Penis an inside joke with one of your friends. I hope it's a girl. If not I don't want to know. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I can taste the swenis... of the chocolate chip cookies I'm eating!

Comment

Working...
                              X