Arch Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Enemy

Just came back from an Arch Enemy gig. On the old board I posted a question about their gear, besides the peavey amps no one was really sure about the rest. Well, I got a good look at the stuff...

Peavey 5150 heads with marshall 4x12" cabinets
    A Boss tunerpedal
    A Boss digital delay
    A Rocktron Hush pedal
    and a wahpedal (don't know what brand)

For the wireless unit, I'm not sure but I thought it was Samson.

hope to serve you with the info [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Arch Enemy

Yeah I saw them a couple of weeks ago ...I love them . Unfortunately the venued they played sound systems blows

I got to see and hung out with on the bus they shared with nevermore and it sounded incredible that time....Michael Amott's a silly dude , barely speeks and when he does ya can't understand a word so I just laughed then he laughed ...we didn't even no why we were laughing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah those sweds love those amps in flames plays em too . I know they cut through live but thats about it . //Steve

Comment

I don't "quite" see tha fascination. I've owned enough 5150s and sold em... Good value for what they are. But, If I was pro touring, not sure I'd use them...

Comment

yeah you'd think the would have boogies or hot roded marshalls or something //Steve

Comment

Marshalls or Boogies ? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] in that case just stay with the 5150s....same difference. The 5150 suites their sound over the other two you mentioned. I guess they play them for a reason , obviously the Peaveys treated them very well.

Now if you said VHT / Bogner or the like then that's a different story...I think that's what John means

[ December 03, 2002, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw them last night!!!!
              WOW
              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

The wah is a Jim Dunlop Crybaby (to my knowledge) and Michael played his ESP V's all night (I think he used two), Christopher had his Caparison for the majority but opened with his yellow Explorer, and Sharlee had that old black Rickenbacker (4003?) bass.
              They f*cking ruled.

James

Comment

Working...
              X