Thanks & apologies to Jani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks & apologies to Jani

Jani and I worked out a deal for one of my guitars in March of this year. He paid immediately and I shipped the guitar a couple of days later using Canada Post. The box was returned to me some time later, I think close to eight weeks - yikes - due to a paperwork issue, on my part.

So, it went out again and neither Jani or I had heard anything until today when it showed up at the local post office...for the second time due to customs not accepting the supporting documents. Needless to say, I shipped it using a different provider this morning, one that is traceable and cost more. As we all know, you pay more you get results.

Jani has been a true gentlemen throughout this nightmare and a credit to the JCF. My sincerest apologies go out to him for the delay he has endured while waiting for this poltergeist of a guitar to arrive. It still hasn't made it to Finland, but I had an exorcism performed on the box before it was picked up this morning - my hopes are high.

Thank you Jani and again, my apologies.

Jim
    Tarbaby Fraser.

The guitar arrived today. Thanks Jim!

It's all I hoped for! No wonder Canada's postal office didn't want to let go of it.
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Working...
    X