Board speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board speed

Has anyone experienced slow speeds on the board this morning?
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Board speed

so so today...see the bottom of this thread http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...c;f=1;t=000028
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Nothing today although yesterday and the day before it took some time to load the page, I figured it was just you guys updating.

Comment

Not at all. Was pretty speedy today for me. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I've hit 12Kbps while browsing.

Comment

Guys,

We have some problematic clinets on this server as well, hence the reason for putting it on a new server with only a handful of other clients on it...

Should be one of the fastest server you guys have ever seen very soon...

Thanx!
            Pat

Comment

Yea it has been slow for me the last few days
              sometimes a post won't even open it is that slow and i am on Cable

but for the most part it is faster the EZboard

Comment

I've got cable hookup and have had no probs....BTW, I missed your promotion. Glad you have a hand in things Bro. Good luck. Congratulations ! Jeff. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, gets mighty slow here too... I'm on cable too..

Comment

Hey Kev,

At the bottom of the pages , where you see "Contact Us | JCF Home" links, is it possible to put "Main Forum" there too?

It would aid navigation a lot...

Comment

Um .. yeah that's possible.. I'll mention it to Jeremy when he comes back .. he's in texas this weekend ..
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It was a little slow this morning but the speed picked up as the day progressed. I am also on cable modem.

Comment

It has been little slow with my PC for last couple days.
                          [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

It's been slow for me too! But I haven't experienced anything like posts not opening and stuff, but it has been quite slow alright!

Other than that, I really like the new forum! Just a bit boring that it's not that many threads yet! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, what are you waiting for?? Start postin! Hehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                            X