Ihsahn of Emperor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ihsahn of Emperor

I was watching Emperial Live Ceremony, anyone else seen this? Anyway, I couldn't figure out what guitar Ihsahn was using. It looks like a USA Soloist, however it has a bolt on, un-painted neck. But the pickup config is H/S/S.

Anyone know?

Re: Ihsahn of Emperor

it could be an old DK1. The current ones have the 2 EMG hummers, but the original DK1s were H-S-S
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Ishan looks like a gay version of me... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Peccatum
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude, you couldn't possibly be one fifty thousandth as badass as Isahn is. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I got him beat to crap on a physical level!!!
          On a playing level he does nothing that amazes me ...even though I like his work ...ya pud!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

[ December 01, 2002, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that's the guitar he used on the 'IX Equilibrum' tour... Saw a clip of 'Prometheus' recently and there he was using an Ibeenhad 7stringer...

Hopefully Samoth will be using that RR1 of his in Zyklon!

Comment

Yep, I saw he used a Uni 7 on Prometheus.

'Zamoth' is using his RR1! Or he was when I saw Zyklon. There is a cool Zyklon cyclone thing on the wing now, it looks killer.

Comment

he used or is useing in that pic a dk2 I've seen pics of it in a metal maniacs issue probaby just gutts the pickups and puts real duncans in there . //Steve

Comment

DK2s have 24 frets
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

zamoth is even on the Jackson endorserlist [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X