X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halford / COB on tour

in Japan!
    Well, they ARE Jackson endorsers... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Halford will embark on a Japanese tour during February 2003. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Feb. 11 - Tokyo, JAP @ Shibuya Kokaido
    Feb. 13 - Fukuoka, JAP @ Zepp
    Feb. 14 - Osaka, JAP @ Nenkin Hall
    Feb. 15 - Tokyo, JAP @ Shibuya Kokaido
    Feb. 17 - Nagoya, JAP @ TBA
    Feb. 19 - Sapporo, JAP @ Zepp

Support at all shows will come from Children Of Bodom.

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Halford / COB on tour

Now that sounds like a seriously cool show... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

They've always got to tour the cool country [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

so while they're over this side of the Pacific, why don't they pop down to Oz for a few dates? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

They Probably don't feel like playing for 100 people......Because that's what the metal scene is like here!....I don't blame them. I would love to go to Europe and play for thousands of REAL metal fans , even for a half an hour......Maybe some day

I'm going to Blind Guardian / Sympony X show DEC 6th...I bet less than 150 people will show up.

Joe Stump did a gig here and five people showed up including John and I and Joe's band [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

[ November 28, 2002, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X