Shawn Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Lane

I asked the question on the other boards bet never got a response. Was he once sponsored by Jackson?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Shawn Lane

As far as i remeber he has always used Ibanezes

Comment

He played Charvel 750 models and was indeed endorsed by Jackson in the early 1990's. You can see him and his hard tail Charvel in the 1990-91 catalog. A big man with a big sound.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I saw him with the Charvel in the one video I have. I know he signed with Ibanez in 1993 in with the infamous NAMM show apperance. Now he plays some italian guitar. A Big man is correct though. You ever see the footage of him @ 17 when he wasn't fat? Crazy how good that man can play.

Comment

I was talking to Joe Stump who is a good freind of Shawn and he stated that he uses Ibenhad and Engel amps . That guy is sick. I remembered when Mike Varney put him on Unsigned heroes back in 82 his Solo was called "Haunted House" , My freind Dave was going to play bass for him but decided to try out for an unknown shredder by the name of Greg Howe .... Dave didn't want the gig [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i saw him at his album release show at the new daisy when i lived in memphis. can't remember what the album was called, but he played charvel/jacksons through the entire show. they were some good looking guitars too. he just wailed for like an hour. awesome show. anyway, he did used to play c/j's.

Comment

Yeah sweet I knew I saw Lane with sone Charvels. That guy is amazing.

Comment

Working...
              X