My Mojo Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mojo Tele

I've been working on a Tele that I got from Slash here on the board it's a Mojo tele body with a Music Kraft strat head neck . Here are the specs:
    Alder body with Quilt maple cap.
    Neck Birds eye maple with Ebony board & abalone dots.
    Electronics: Gibson Iomi Sig. model pup.
    Hardware: Wilkinson V50 bridge
    LSR Roller nut for the neck,
    Pup ring Knob & back plates & Jack plate by BUDMAN &
    now for some pics.

Thanks to Denny (Slash) & Dave BUDMAN for all your awsome work, next is to have a Trans Blue finish done to it, these were just teaser pics
    According To The Prophecy

Looking good in the neighborhood.

Comment

I really like the overall look of that. The satin hardware looks awesome on it! The blue trans will set it off for sure. Nice work!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hell Yeah I love trans Blue , I was almost gonna go with the Chlorine finish ,but I'm thinking more of a Saphire like on the USA Jacksons kinda trans blue. I gotta painter in California who's gonna do the paint work for me . Then it will be Mine all MINE!!!

Comment

Some of that brushed satin hardware looks mighty familiar.

Looking good!
          -Rick

Comment

Actually Rick besides the sperzels & the Wilkinson I got it all from Budman , the neck plate is off my old RR7, I still have all the stuff I got from you for a future Idea

Thanks Though Rick , Hows the PC look now?

Comment

The PC is looking good.
              -Rick

Comment

What's up with the angular arced heel cut on the body? Is this the way Slash cuts them?

Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

The heel cut is not the usual cut if you look on his site they have a rounder cut to the heel , This is something he & I discussed , I have really long fingers , & wanted the heel this way. Yeah I'm weird LoL
                  Rick The PC looks awsome.

Comment

I forgot to say... your mojo tele looks killer. I always liked a rounded fingerboard heel on a no-neck pickup body.
                    Henrik

Comment

I'm really glad you cleared up the deal with the heel cut. I wasn't gong to say anything, but my first thought was that Denny must have done that late at night and was very tired.....or maybe blindfolded?
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Another great job from Denny. Looks like this is turning into the JCMF
                        www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                          I'm really glad you cleared up the deal with the heel cut. I wasn't gong to say anything,
                          Well, it was a good thing I came around then, and had the balls to ask
                          Henrik

Comment

Lookin great! Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

nice axe, but what's the lowdown on that trem? looks weird to me :?
                              why not a stoptail or vintage trem?

Comment

Working...
                              X