Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QuantumRider! Thanks for your help! You Kick ASS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuantumRider! Thanks for your help! You Kick ASS!

Hello guys!

earlier in the month I had placed a "I need help topic", basically looking for one of our Japanese brothers to reach out and help me get a guitar I found online.

I just want to say that we are in the final stages of this deal and Atsushi has been an amazing person to deal with, this is not his guitar, it's at a store, all he has to gain is a good friend! and however megerly I can compensate him and for that I am truly thankful!

I will let everyone know when the guitar gets here, Rest assured! but in the time being I want it to be heard throughout the land that Atsushi is a very good person! He has taken time out of his life to call, email and most of all take an hour out of his day just for travel to get there and an hour back! that is the ultimate!!!

So if anyone ever thinks about doing a deal with Atsushi, I'd say DO IT! he will not let you down!

Thank you so much Atsushi!

Chris

He's a great person indeed!

(Helped me get a Jackson Stars)
    Last edited by Nazgul; 08-20-2006, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Agreed. He's No.1.

Here's to you, Atsushi
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

+1

he helped me with getting contact to japanese dealers for my Jackson Stars semicustom order and provided lots of great info!
        Without him I wouldn't have known where to start... I probably wouldn't even have known that it is possible to order a Jackson Stars from Europe!
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I'm sure he would have preferred to keep these deals a secret so he's not swamped with emails from tire-kickers and whatnot.

I do hope you got his permission to post this stuff.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

SpiralArchitect-

No problem, man. I sent out the package today. E-mail me when it gets there

Nazgul-

It was a pleasure dealing with you too!

Jackson1-

Thanks for the kind words... I'm sorry that our deal didn't pan out

Shadowcat-

How much longer do you have to wait for your guitar?

Newc-

It's not a problem. Spiral probably read your previous thread regarding this matter, as he solicited for help in the forum, just like you did
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I ordered it at the end of May and was told to expect a 3-4 month wait time, so I expect it to be completed at the end of September. Plus a week or so for shipping if all goes smooth.
              Recently I got a question from Jackson Stars forwarded to me by Ishibashi, to specify if I want a solid green or a trans green back. So I guess at this point they were starting to build it.
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
              X