Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is this floyd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

i got it cheep it looks perty sterdy to me my friends got 1 just like it got it from the same gut and it keeps tune good!

Looks like an Ibanez Edge design merged with a Floyd Pro.
    Never seen one of them before, but it looks decent enough.
    -Rick

Comment

Its a cheap copy of the LoPro Edge......I am kinda leary of a $22 Floyd bridge. You can get Edges in good shape for less than $100 and it is one of the best bridges available in my opinion.
      Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

The Edge is also one of my fav trems. Hell, for that money, use it till something breaks and buy another one. Looks like a decent copy to me.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrcollectr
          Its a cheap copy of the LoPro Edge......I am kinda leary of a $22 Floyd bridge. You can get Edges in good shape for less than $100 and it is one of the best bridges available in my opinion.
          +1, the Low end knockoffs on the other hand are some of the worst trems I´ve ever had to deal with... flimsy, not particularly well made, and just plain cheap.

Definitely a case of getting what you pay for...

Comment

do you think it will be beter than the JT- 6 i have on my mod 4 now???

Comment

I'd say the JT-6 is better.There are two camps here some love the JT-6 some don't.
              I find the JT-6 a solid unit all mine work just fine so I don't see the need to change them.I have never had one lay down on me.I love the JT580 lp trem as well.JMO
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

+1, I´d also much rather have a JT-6 than one of those

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
                  I'd say the JT-6 is better.There are two camps here some love the JT-6 some don't.
                  I find the JT-6 a solid unit all mine work just fine so I don't see the need to change them.I have never had one lay down on me.I love the JT580 lp trem as well.JMO

I agree......When I first got my Model 2, I was leary of the JT6 but It is more stable than any other Floyd I have. I love it! Never goes out of tune!
                  Guitars:
                  Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                  1988 Model 2,
                  Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                  RR3
                  Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                  1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                  2005 SG Special

Comment

Working...
                  X