Drake S. WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake S. WOW!

The guitar I bought from Chuk arrived today and all I can say is just WOW! This is one of the best deals (probably the best ) I've made because of the following reasons;

1-)He did one of the best packing jobs ever! The guitar traveled from Florida to Turkey completely safe!

2-)He included an ESP Custom logo decal for free.

3-)He included "10 sets" of D'addario strings for free!

4-)He included a brand new top quality B.C. Rich gigbag for free!

What else could be done?

Chuk thanks a million times bro, all of the deals I've made through JCF have been pleasant but this one came out just amazing.

And I'd like to thank to the JCF again, coolest place on the net "period"
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Hey man it was my Pleasure we had to go through some stuff to make this happen the gig bag was no big deal since the hard case couldn't go over seas, & the strings & decal again no biggie Thanks for the Cool & kind words Dude Enjoy the guitar & ROCK out with Your Cock out! :ROTF:
    Last edited by Drake S.; 07-28-2006, 12:56 PM.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I think Chuk learned from his last shipping debacle!

Chuk!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Naw I thought it would just be cool to send him some extras of stuff he might not be able to get in Turkey or might have cost him an arm & a leg when I get it at cost . Besides Berkay & I have been trying to get this deal done for awhile & I just wanted it to be a great experince for the both of us he's a stand up guy.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

You're so nice..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.
            Naw I thought it would just be cool to send him some extras of stuff he might not be able to get in Turkey or might have cost him an arm & a leg when I get it at cost . Besides Berkay & I have been trying to get this deal done for awhile & I just wanted it to be a great experince for the both of us he's a stand up guy.
            Believe it or not, there's nowhere I can buy a pack of 10 sets of strings. I pay 10$ for each set so that set equals 100$ for me bro! Thanks a lot again
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
            X