Tonepros bridge on a Les Paul??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonepros bridge on a Les Paul??

Has anyone here installed a Tonepros bridge and stoptail on a Les Paul? Did it make any noticeable difference? Did it drop right in?

Yeah they drop right in.I've installed lots of em.As far as tone thats up to your ears.I think they are a great quality part.They help in the overall tone/sustain of a L.P IMO.I prefer the Gibson lightweight tail piece.Each L.P is different.
    Check rsguitarworks.net they know every thing L.P.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I tested out Tonepros hardware, the difference (to me) was very minor. Hard to say if they are worth the money or not. I do like the tailpiece studs.

Comment

Originally posted by sworn_enemy
        Has anyone here installed a Tonepros bridge and stoptail on a Les Paul?
        Dan Erlewine installed a TP bridge and LW Aluminum tailpiece on my Classic Premium Plus.
        Did it make any noticeable difference?
        Probably not.
        Did it drop right in?
        Why would the make it if it didn't just drop in?

My Classic had a collapsed bridge when I bought it (common occurance when people put too much string pressure on a bridge). Since I needed a replacement anyways, why not try it?

The people who might notice a difference are those Clapton/Page/Allman/Gibbons tone seekers. I play metal. This axe does a good Iron Maiden tone. 'Nuff said.

Comment

You must understand the L.P.people they tend to be VERY snobbish about guitars just go to the L.P.forum.If its not a Gibson its no good.They will spend tons of money for items that make no difference to the guitars performance.
          I like L.P.s dont get me wrong but they are far from perfect.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X