Grover Locking Tuners vs. Planet Waves Locking Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grover Locking Tuners vs. Planet Waves Locking Tuners

Does anyone have experience with both of these tuners? These are the only locking tuners I can find with a post that is long enough to accomadate my SLSMG and I'm not sure which to grab. The Planet Waves ones are sort of cool because they cut the string for you, but the Grover ones don't have the thumb screw on the back which is sort of cool as well, although I sort of would like to have it there because I want to have control over locking the string and not rely on some automatic internal mechanism....The Grovers are a bit cheaper, but I'm still not sure what to order. My local store called the Grover guys and apparently you can get them in black although I haven't seen mini's in black which is what I would prefer since I'm sort of unsure whether full size tuners are going to fit on the treble side of the headstock since everything is so close together...

Anyways, if anyone has experience with either of these and would like to chime in, please do so!

Check this thread out dude---> http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56194

Hope it helps.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Awesome thanks dude!

Comment

I have 3 guitars with planet waves. Really like them. They are a little heavy compared to a lot of mini's out there, but locking, and auto string cutting is VERY cool.

Comment

Working...
        X