MM1 the only new Jackson???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM1 the only new Jackson???

On jacksonguitars.com there is a section which says New For Summer 2006 and it only has the MM1 guitar. Are there more to be posted or were there actually NO new guiars at Sumer NAMM 2006? Is the import lineup the same as Winter 2006?

As far as production guitars in the line up, the MM1 is the only new guitar.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

There's the Shannon Soloist limited run, too.

BTW, it's actually being called the "Mark Morton Dominion" guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
        As far as production guitars in the line up, the MM1 is the only new guitar.
        this is very sad news

Comment

Mark Morton's Dominion looks pretty kick ass!!!!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It looks like a Les Paul that sat in the sun too long and started to melt.
            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock
              this is very sad news
              Personally, I don't like signature models. Hands down, I would rather shell out the cash for a custom guitar that was to my specs, my favorite color, my wood, my design and play that then to sling a guitar that looks like Vai's, Hammett's, Laiho's, or Morton's.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock
                this is very sad news
                why? Should they start producing goofy looking shapes just so they have a new model to display every NAMM? The Morton may have the only new shape, but there were changes to hardware specs on the imports as well as colours across the line.

Maybe they should start making plastic guitars shaped like angels or something to keep the punters happy....
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                  why? Should they start producing goofy looking shapes just so they have a new model to display every NAMM? The Morton may have the only new shape, but there were changes to hardware specs on the imports as well as colours across the line.

Maybe they should start making plastic guitars shaped like angels or something to keep the punters happy....
                  Yea, competition with Daisy Rock:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I would have to agree that it is sad..... that guitar is ugly as hell and the've been working on MUCH cooler stuff in the custom shop that ive seen.

chris

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG

someone already does. and you'll find them all at ed romans! or have they all melted now?
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

well sure! "somebody" does. But Jackson doesn't currently
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Unfortunately I think the MM Dominion is pretty damn ugly... And how did he go from using Invaders and Dimebuckers and heavy shit like that to a dual '59 set?!?

Comment

Originally posted by rps14a
                            I would have to agree that it is sad..... that guitar is ugly as hell and the've been working on MUCH cooler stuff in the custom shop that ive seen.

chris

That's the exact point Chris. The Jackson custom shop is very diverse in its offerings, but it's Jacksons "production" guitars that are at question here. I personally think that Jacksons current lineup of production axes is second to none in quality. If you want something "different", then you'll have to order a custom.
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed
                              And how did he go from using Invaders and Dimebuckers and heavy shit like that to a dual '59 set?!?
                              Well, when you've got amps today that have tons of gain, there's no need for high output pickups.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X